How to Prepare for Registration 2018
This year we will be using CampMinder’s dedicated camp management software for registration. This software should make the process easier and simpler going forward. We strongly recommend that you take the following steps to prepare your account and familiarize yourself with the system before registration day.
1. CampMinder allows you to create an account, called your “CampInTouch” account, that you will update and have access to as long as your child is a camper at Deerfoot. This account allows you to enter much of your information before registration day, which will make the actual registration much less hectic. Visit https://deerfoot.campintouch.com/v2/family/inquiryForm.aspx to enter your contact information. Once you’ve completed this step you will be redirected to a “Log-In” screen for CampInTouch.
2. On the Log-In Screen, click “Retrieve/Set Password” to set up your password.
3. A password prompt will be sent to your email. The link in this email will allow you to choose a password and finalize your CampInTouch account.
4. Once your CampInTouch account has been created, you will have access to it at any time. There is no further action that you need to take until your registration day.
On Registration Day…
1. To Register: Simply log in to the CampInTouch account you created above (To navigate to the page, we recommend “bookmarking” the page ahead of time in your web browser, but alternatively you can enter https://deerfoot.campintouch.com/v2/login.aspx). On your “My Account” page, (the page you automatically arrive at upon logging in), you will see an icon for “Camper Application” once Phase 1 has opened. Click that icon to begin registration.
2. The “Camper Application” icon will appear on Dec. 1 for all Deerfoot families, regardless of what phase you are registering in. Please do not register before your registration phase opens. We cannot accept registrations before your official registration phase. Registration will open at 7:00 AM (EST) on the day of each registration phase. Before Phases 2 and 3 there will be a 24-hour closure in registration prior to the 7:00 AM opening. The Camper Application icon will not appear during this time, but will show up when you open your CampInTouch account any time after 7:00 AM (EST) on the day of your registration phase.
If you have questions regarding this system, or about Deerfoot in general, please feel free to contact Chief Craig by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or at 518-620-3827.