1. On the Log-In Screen, click “Retrieve/Set Password” to set up your password.
2. A password prompt will be sent to your email. The link in this email will allow you to choose a password and finalize your CampInTouch account. NOTE: A few returning camper users have reported getting an error message or not receiving an email during this step. If that occurs, click here, fill in the form, and then return to step 1.
3. Once your CampInTouch account has been created, you will have access to it at any time. There is no further action that you need to take until your registration day.
On Registration Day…
1. To Register: Simply log in to the CampInTouch account you created above (To navigate to the page, we recommend “bookmarking” the page ahead of time in your web browser, but alternatively you can enter https://deerfoot.campintouch.com/v2/login.aspx). On your “My Account” page, (the page you automatically arrive at upon logging in), you will see an icon for “Camper Application” once Phase 1 has opened. Click that icon to begin registration.
2. The “Camper Application” icon will appear on Dec. 1 for all Deerfoot families, regardless of what phase you are registering in. Please do not register before your registration phase opens. We cannot accept registrations before your official registration phase. Registration will open at 7:00 AM (EST) on the day of each registration phase. Before Phases 2 and 3 there will be a 24-hour closure in registration prior to the 7:00 AM opening. The Camper Application icon will not appear during this time, but will show up when you open your CampInTouch account any time after 7:00 AM (EST) on the day of your registration phase.
If you have questions regarding this system, or about Deerfoot in general, please feel free to contact Chief Craig by emailing email@example.com or at 518-620-3827.